If you're looking for a quick 15-minute dinner tonight look no further! These sesame ginger noodles with bok choy will be your new favorite go-to dish. These sesame ginger noodles are bursting with bold ginger flavor and loaded with veggie goodness from the bok choy. If you don’t have any boy choy available, you can feel free to use broccoli or even any other green vegetable you have in your refrigerator.
15-Minute Sesame Ginger Noodles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Noodles:
- 1/2 pack brown rice noodles, or regular rice noodles
- 3 cups of baby bok choy
- Thinly sliced green onion
- Sesame seeds, for topping (optional)
For the Sauce:
- 2 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chilis
- Wash your bok choy, and chop into quarters. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix your sauce ingredients together, and set aside.
- Boil your rice noodles according to package directions, until soft.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, pour your sauce in and allow to begin to cook, 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in your bok choy, mixing well.
- Reduce heat to low and add in your rice noodles.
- Toss together and serve immediately.