Sweet potatoes are incredible. They're quick to do, with only a few ingredients and make a great side for most dishes, whether you are vegan, vegetarian, paleo or something in between. These roasted sweet potatoes are not an exception.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes [Vegan]
- 4-5 small organic sweet potatoes or 3 large
- 2-3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- optional: 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Peel and cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Add spices and avocado oil and roast for 23-30 minutes turning them from time to time.
- Remove from oven and toss with lime juice and top with cilantro. Serve immediately or these can easily be made for a meal prep and eaten cold or reheated.