This dish couldn't be simpler to make, but it tastes like a dream. It's a perfect dish to welcome you home with caramelized cauliflower and tomatoes, hot out of the oven, glistening with sauce. Sounds like a fairytale, but it's your life.
Roasted Cauliflower With Tomatoes and Capers [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning/dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Break a cauliflower down into florets. Chop tomatoes coarsely. Add capers. Mix together in a large casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Remove cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, until cauliflower has browned in spots and tomatoes have broken down into sauce.