Here's a fun recipe that you can enjoy with your family and friends...it's unlike a cookie that will leave you with crumbs, instead I've created a fun chocolate bark that's naturally sweetened with raw cacao and chocolate. And did I mention it’s also gluten-free and vegan? Yes, it is. And it’s incredibly tasty, too.
Cacao Cashew Bark [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups dark chocolate vegan chips
- 1 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups cashew
- 2 tsp. raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt vegan chips and raw cacao nibs in a sauce pan over low heat. Add rice milk and sea salt; mix well until combined.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick baking spray. Lay out cashews in a single layer on baking sheet. Pour hot, melted chocolate mixture on top of cashews. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool.