Who says you can't enjoy egg nog during the holidays? This is a cruelty-free and gluten-free combo that will sure to impress you and your guests during this holiday season.
Raw Nog [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Nog [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups almonds, soaked in water for 8 hours then drained
- 3 cups pure water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or 4 – 6 Medjool dates, pitted)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut butter or oil, melted
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- dash of sea salt
How to Prepare Raw Nog [Vegan]
- Add almonds and water in to a blender for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain mixture using a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer to make an almond milk base for the eggnog. Discard almond pulp.
- Rinse out blender and pour almond milk back in. Blend the rest of the ingredients with the milk until smooth and delicious. Place in the fridge until cold and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.