This chocolate tart is made with healthy ingredients only and is ready in minutes. I am sure you won’t be disappointed, it's delicious!
Healthy Raw Chocolate Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups of raw nuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup raisins or dates
- 1 cup dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk (in case your mixture is too tick)
- cacao nibs
- hemps seeds
- dried mulberries
- Blend all ingredients in your high speed blender.
- Press the mixture evenly in a small tin or small round container and place in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
- Place them in your high speed blender with about half of the soaking water.
- Add all other ingredients (except almond milk) in your blender and blend until soft and well combined. You should obtain a nice creamy texture.
- If it’s too sticky, add a bit of almond milk and keep blending.
- Place it on top of your base and back in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Garnish with the toppings of your choice and enjoy