Maca is enjoyable and easy to incorporate in healthy raw energy goods! And because I care for you, I made this snack option using maca powder so you’re able to enjoy this Peruvian power root. This fudge is easy to make and doesn't require the use of the oven, so you’re able to acquire the full benefits of the maca powder. Of course, I have to mention that these healthy goodies are gluten/wheat-free, grain-free, sugar-free, preservative-free and vegan. They're also full of healthy fats (the good ones!) that will keep you satisfied and energized after just eating a little, so you won’t feel the need to overindulge at all!
Raw Maca Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 3-4 tablespoon raw cacao or unsweetened carob powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean flavoring or vanilla extract (non-alcoholic)
- 1 teaspoon of raw organic maca powder
- 1 teaspoon of organic chia seeds
- 1 packet of stevia or stevia drops, or to taste
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Make sure the coconut oil is melted before combining.
- Line small baking sheet or container with parchment paper and pour mixture into the dish. Add additional cacao or carob powder over the top for sprinkling; this is optional.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until nicely solid. Slice then serve. Store in the refrigerator until eating and use within 5-7 days.