Mango and coconut combined is so delicious, while walnuts and figs combined is out of this world. The two delicious pairs work perfectly together in these raw tarts. The addition of cinnamon and ginger makes these a simple, but delicious treat.
Raw Coconut Mango Tarts [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 or 2 mangoes, peeled sliced in strips
- Cinnamon and ginger powder
- Coconut flakes
- Pulse coconut and walnuts together in your food processor until they become crumbs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until it stick together.
- Press into tart tins lined with coconut oil and put in the fridge to set for about an hour.
- Take them out of the molds and fill with mango slices, dusting the tops with cinnamon and ginger and sprinkling with coconut. Enjoy!