Mango and coconut combined is so delicious, while walnuts and figs combined is out of this world. The two delicious pairs work perfectly together in these raw tarts. The addition of cinnamon and ginger makes these a simple, but delicious treat.
Raw Coconut Mango Tarts [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Coconut Mango Tarts [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 or 2 mangoes, peeled sliced in strips
- Cinnamon and ginger powder
- Coconut flakes
How to Prepare Raw Coconut Mango Tarts [Vegan]
- Pulse coconut and walnuts together in your food processor until they become crumbs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until it stick together.
- Press into tart tins lined with coconut oil and put in the fridge to set for about an hour.
- Take them out of the molds and fill with mango slices, dusting the tops with cinnamon and ginger and sprinkling with coconut. Enjoy!
Total Calories: 1302 | Total Carbs: 195 g | Total Fat: 52 g | Total Protein: 18 g | Total Sodium: 6 g | Total Sugar: 154 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.