While these popsicles are works of art, they're actually super easy to make and even more fun to eat. The top portion is a creamy, homemade coconut ice cream while the bottom is made from frozen blood orange juice. The luxurious creamy vanilla ice cream is complimented by the sweet, slights sour flavor of the blood orange juice in a combination that is unbeatable on a hot day.
Raw Coconut Blood Orange Ice Pops [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup blood orange juice
- Whisk together the coconut milk, vanilla, and coconut sugar.
- Fill six ice pop molds about 1/2 to 2/3 full with this coconut mixture.
- Place them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, fill the molds the rest of the way with the blood orange juice and let them sit in the freezer until they're completely frozen.