Try making a healthier kind of chocolate dessert. This one is raw, fruit-based, and contains only 265 calories! It's the perfect after-dinner treat. Go ahead, have one. It's more than ok.
Raw Chocolate Raspberry Cups [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Chocolate Raspberry Cups [Vegan]
- 5 tablespoons raw cocoa powder + 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 tablespoon stevia powder + 1 teaspoon
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut
How to Prepare Raw Chocolate Raspberry Cups [Vegan]
- For the filling: combine the raspberries, water, 1/2 tablespoon of stevia and 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder in a blender. Whizz until smooth.
- For the cups: take two (silicone) cupcake moulds. In a bowl, combine the shredded coconut, stevia and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, as well as a smidgen of water, and mix it all together with your hands. Coat the inside of the cupcakes moulds with this paste.
- Fill the moulds with the raspberry chocolate cream and refrigerate for several hours (or freeze them if you want them to be very solid), then serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 151 | Carbs: 20 g | Fat: 6 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 31 mg | Sugar: 8 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.