Try making a healthier kind of chocolate dessert. This one is raw, fruit-based, and contains only 265 calories! It's the perfect after-dinner treat. Go ahead, have one. It's more than ok.
Raw Chocolate Raspberry Cups [Vegan]
- 5 tablespoons raw cocoa powder + 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 tablespoon stevia powder + 1 teaspoon
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut
- For the filling: combine the raspberries, water, 1/2 tablespoon of stevia and 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder in a blender. Whizz until smooth.
- For the cups: take two (silicone) cupcake moulds. In a bowl, combine the shredded coconut, stevia and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, as well as a smidgen of water, and mix it all together with your hands. Coat the inside of the cupcakes moulds with this paste.
- Fill the moulds with the raspberry chocolate cream and refrigerate for several hours (or freeze them if you want them to be very solid), then serve.