This is one of my favorite recipes at the moment.It’s simple, you don’t need any specific equipment, it’s quick, easy and it’s absolutely delightful! If you like chocolate, you'll LOVE this one!
Raw Chocolate Bark With Pistachios and Edible Flowers [Vegan]
- About 1 cup virgin coconut oil (melted)
- About 2/3 cup cacao powder
- 1-2 heaping tablespoons almond butter (depending on how bitter vs creamy you like your chocolate)
- 1-2 tablespoons xylitol (or favorite sweetener)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Raw pistachios, edible flowers, cacao nibs
- Carefully melt your coconut oil. Personally, I leave my jar in hot water for a few minutes and pour some liquefied oil in a mixing bowl).
- Add your sweetener, salt, cinnamon and almond butter and stir well.
- Then add your cacao powder and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Spread your chocolate in a container lined with parchment paper to make a thin layer. You can even top it up with some almond butter swirls if you want.
- Garnish with your toppings, raw pistachios and edible flowers and place in the fridge (or freezer) for at least 1 or 2 hours.