This is one of my favorite recipes at the moment.It’s simple, you don’t need any specific equipment, it’s quick, easy and it’s absolutely delightful! If you like chocolate, you'll LOVE this one!
Raw Chocolate Bark With Pistachios and Edible Flowers [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Chocolate Bark With Pistachios and Edible Flowers [Vegan]
- About 1 cup virgin coconut oil (melted)
- About 2/3 cup cacao powder
- 1-2 heaping tablespoons almond butter (depending on how bitter vs creamy you like your chocolate)
- 1-2 tablespoons xylitol (or favorite sweetener)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt Toppings (optional):
- Raw pistachios, edible flowers, cacao nibs
How to Prepare Raw Chocolate Bark With Pistachios and Edible Flowers [Vegan]
- Carefully melt your coconut oil. Personally, I leave my jar in hot water for a few minutes and pour some liquefied oil in a mixing bowl).
- Add your sweetener, salt, cinnamon and almond butter and stir well.
- Then add your cacao powder and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Spread your chocolate in a container lined with parchment paper to make a thin layer. You can even top it up with some almond butter swirls if you want.
- Garnish with your toppings, raw pistachios and edible flowers and place in the fridge (or freezer) for at least 1 or 2 hours.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.