Incredibly delicious and nutritious raw, vegan brownies!
Raw Brownies With Avocado Frosting [Vegan]
- 1 Cup Walnuts (soaked overnight or 8-12 hours) *removes tannic acid
- 1 Cup Dates (soaked 1-3 Hours)
- 1 Cup Carob or Raw Cacao powder
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1/4 Cup Carob or Raw Cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- Pulse all brownie ingredients in a food processor until well-combined.
- Press into a small pan (8x8-inch or 9x9-inch).
- In a blender, combine all frosting/icing ingredients and blend until smooth, creamy, and delicious.
- Using a spatula, spread ooey gooey deliciousness on top of your brownies.
- Let chill in the fridge or freezer for at least an hour to firm up.
- Enjoy! You will never go back to brownie-from-a-box batter after enjoying this version!
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile