I hope I made your mouth water with these photos. Wink wink. Best part of this recipe is that it's incomparably healthier than the average breakfast. It's basically just bananas and a bunch of super foods like coconut oil, almonds, cacao powder, and mulberries. You can add whatever else you like (ideas: goji berries, coconut flakes, maca powder, fresh fruit, dates, etc.) I ate this for dinner. It's a beautiful world we get to party in.
Raw Banana Ice Cream Sundae [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Raw Banana Ice Cream Sundae [Vegan]
For the Ice cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup or preferred sweetener
- Almond butter
- Anything else your heart desires
How To Make Raw Banana Ice Cream Sundae [Vegan]
- To make the ice cream: put the bananas in a high speed blender and blend until they become a creamy, fluffy, white soft serve ice cream. Nom. Scoop into a bowl.
- To make the chocolate sauce: whisk the ingredients together. Drizzle over your ice cream along with the rest of your toppings. Time to spoon.
- Banana Ice Cream
- Raw Cacao
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
i’m not a ‘sweet’ eater, but this could just be the ‘exception’ to my rule!