For a dessert you can feel good about eating, try out these raw aloe vera brownies. They taste so chocolate-y and delicious you would never suspect there is a nutritious, herbal gel infused in it! Happy snacking!
Raw Aloe Vera Brownies [Vegan]
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup Thompson seedless raisins
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel from inside aloe vera leaf
- In a blender, blend the sunflower seeds until fine.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until it clumps together in a dough.
- Remove from blender and press into a loaf tray or small rectangle tray.
- Slice into squares of desired size.
- Serve immediately.
- Raw Cacao