Forget the ice cream man! These raspberry yogurt popsicles are super simple and easy to make. You only need few ingredients and they are so cute, with speckles of fresh raspberry.
Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles [Vegan]
- 1 cup vegan coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rose water (optional)
- A splash of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Mix coconut yogurt, maple syrup, rose water, and lemon juice together. Add raspberries and lightly swirl them in the yogurt mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into popsicle moulds and pop in the freezer. Let them set for about an hour or until completely set.
- Remove raspberry yogurt popsicles from the freezer and serve.