These raspberry vegan brownies will satisfy your chocolate cravings in the healthiest way. Just 10 ingredients are required and they are ready in 30 minutes start to finish! Make these at the beginning of the week to have something healthy to snack on!
Raspberry Brownies [Vegan]
- 1 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 chia egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 1/2 ounces vegan dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and prepare your baking tray.
- Chop your chocolate. Put into a mixing bowl, with cacao powder.
- Add the boiling water and stir so the the chocolate melts.
- Add in the sugar, chia egg and coconut oil, blend the mixture until it’s smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture into the flour and mix until combined.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared baking tin. Smooth it with a spatula and decorate with fresh raspberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on how gooey you like your brownies and on your oven).
- Leave to cool completely before slicing and enjoying!