This Rainbow Pad Thai is as delicious as it is pleasing to the eye. Warm rice noodles and julienned strips of carrot, broccoli, red pepper, are studded with mango pieces and then drizzled with a citrusy, spicy sauce. Colorful, hearty, and flavorful!
Rainbow Pad Thai [Vegan]
For the Pad Thai:
- 2 cups rice noodles
- 2-3 carrots, julienned
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 5-6 green onions, chopped
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, brown sugar, or agave syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Chopped raw cashews
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Sesame seeds
- Prepare the vegetables.
- Combine the lime juice, liquid aminos, sugar, and Sriracha in a small bowl.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the noodles and boil according to package details, usually about 5 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and put back into the pot.
- Add in the vegetables and pour the sauce over top. Gently toss to combine.
- Serve with chopped cashews, cilantro, sesame seeds, and lime.
- Rainbow Recipes