This Rainbow Pad Thai is as delicious as it is pleasing to the eye. Warm rice noodles and julienned strips of carrot, broccoli, red pepper, are studded with mango pieces and then drizzled with a citrusy, spicy sauce. Colorful, hearty, and flavorful!
Rainbow Pad Thai [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Rainbow Pad Thai [Vegan]
For the Pad Thai:
- 2 cups rice noodles
- 2-3 carrots, julienned
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 5-6 green onions, chopped
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, brown sugar, or agave syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Chopped raw cashews
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Sesame seeds
How to Prepare Rainbow Pad Thai [Vegan]
- Prepare the vegetables.
- Combine the lime juice, liquid aminos, sugar, and Sriracha in a small bowl.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the noodles and boil according to package details, usually about 5 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and put back into the pot.
- Add in the vegetables and pour the sauce over top. Gently toss to combine.
- Serve with chopped cashews, cilantro, sesame seeds, and lime.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Rainbow Recipes
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.