Craving curly fries? Forget that frozen stuff and make your own! Seasoned with salt and pepper, these oven-baked curly fries are light, crispy, and perfect for dipping in ketchup. This may be fast food, but it's good food.
Quick and Easy Curly Fries [Vegan]
- 1 Russet potato
- Olive oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Wash your potato and attach it to your spiralizer. Crank the handle and let the curls fall out.
- Once you’ve finished spiraling, pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper into the bowl. Toss with your hands to coat all of the potato curls, then spread fries out onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Try to spread them out so that they are barely touching. Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway through the cook time. The fries are done when they are golden brown and just slightly crispy.
- Russet Potato