Vegan pumpkin spice snickerdoodle waffles are so soft and perfectly sweet and spiced! Healthy, grain-free, and naturally sweet. The banana flour gives such a great thick, dense, almost chewy texture. So perfect for waffles.
Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Waffles [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 1/2 cup banana/plantain flour
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2-4 tablespoons stevia, depending on how sweet you want the waffles
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups almond milk, (see notes)
- Stevia and pumpkin pie spice mix for after cooking
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, mix the banana flour, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia.
- Add the pumpkin purée and almond milk and stir into a thick batter.
- Cook the waffles until golden brown. Waffle iron temperatures can vary.
- When the waffles are done, sprinkle with the pumpkin spice/stevia mixture if desired. To help it stick, you can sprinkle a few drops of almond milk on them before sprinkling the spice.
- Top with date paste, pumpkin spice almond butter, or your other favorite toppings.
Depending on the brand of banana flour you use, the banana flour may be too dry/thick with just 1 cup. Add more until you get the desired consistency, but not too much that it's soupy!