This shake is the pumpkin packed shake of your dreams! It's delicious, subtly sweet and perfectly seasonal.
Pumpkin Spice Shake [Vegan]
About 4 cups (1 quart)
- 3 medjool dates pitted and soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- 2 cups cold unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 cup ice
- 3/4 cup cold 100% pure unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup cold fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 medium-sized frozen banana cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Pinch of ground ginger powder
- Pinch of ground clove powder
- Pinch of salt
Drain the dates and discard the soaking water. Place the dates in your blender, along with the rest of the ingredients and blend until super creamy and smooth. Enjoy!
Store any leftover Shake in a sealed jar or container in your fridge for up to 3 days.