Pumpkin Spice Mousse. It’s vegan, dairy free, and keto friendly. It’s smooth and creamy, and you can even add a little butterscotch flavor if you like. Enjoy it solo, or pair it with your favorite pumpkin spice granola. It’s going to be a fall family favorite.
Pumpkin Spice Mousse [Vegan, Keto]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Spice Mousse [Vegan, Keto]
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Soaked cashews, drained
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoon Cashew or almond butter
- 1/2 cup non dairy milk of choice
How to Prepare Pumpkin Spice Mousse [Vegan, Keto]
- Soak cashews for 2 hours up to overnight. Drain
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Use a little less milk then you think you will need.
- Add in milk as needed for a thick and creamy consistency.
- Top with vegan whipped cream. Keep refrigerated.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.