These Vegan Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding Pots are easy to make, taste delicious, and have the added health benefits of the chia seeds! Perfect for getting into the autumn mood!
Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding Pots [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- 1 1/3 cup + 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a bowl, whisk together the chia seeds and 1⅓ cup of almond milk Refrigerate for a few hours, or until the chia forms a gel-like consistency.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ¼ cup of almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Evenly distribute the pumpkin mixture and chia pudding into bowls or layer in a jar.