This Pumpkin Protein “Mousse” is great on its own but it also works well as a dip for fruit or a topper for oats, chia pudding, pumpkin bread, or even toast!
Pumpkin Protein “Mousse” [Vegan]
- 1 cup thick plain probiotic dairy-free yogurt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons pure pumpkin purée, adjusted to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegan vanilla protein
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, adjusted to taste
- powdered sugar-free monk fruit sweetener, or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste
- optional toppings: sugar-free chocolate chips or diced vegan chocolate peanut butter or sunflower cups, granola, coconut chips, a little sprinkle of cinnamon sugar
- Put yogurt, 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée, vegan protein powder, and 1/4 teaspoon pie spice in a bowl and stir just until smooth. Add sweetener and adjust pumpkin purée and pie spice to taste.
- Serve with your choice of toppings or as a dip for fruit or a topper for oats, chia pudding, pumpkin bread, or even toast!
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. For the Maple Pumpkin Protein Mousse: Follow the directions as above, with the addition of 2 tablespoons maple peanut or almond butter.