These Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls will make your home smells amazing! No need for candles or air fresheners when you have something delicious and autumnal to bake. And don't worry, they taste just as amazing as they smell. The sweet cinnamon and pumpkin flavors are fantastic.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls [Vegan]
For the Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls:
- 16 ounces spelt flour
- 5.65 ounces pumpkin puree (bought or homemade)
- 6 3/4 ounces plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon raw cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 2.82 ounces plant-based butter
- 1/4 ounce dry yeast
For the Filling:
- 1 3/4 ounces melted plant-based butter
- 1 3/4 ounces raw cane sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
How to Prepare Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls [Vegan]
- Warm the milk and dissolve the yeast + sugar in it
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Knead everything together well.
- Shape the dough into a ball and leave to rise in an oiled bowl for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350° C top / bottom heat.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle on a floured work surface.
- Mix the melted butter, sugar and cinnamon together and spread on the dough.
- Roll up and then cut into slices.
- Put in a prepared springform pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes (depending on the oven)
- Let cool and decorate with icing.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.