Cinnamon rolls are already delicious, but this recipe uses pumpkin to add a wonderful extra flavor. These make a wonderful dessert or, if you're in the mood, breakfast.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls [Vegan]
- Vegan puff pastry
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/8 cup pecan nuts chopped
- 1/8 cup pistachio nuts chopped
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven at 450°F.
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder on the puff pastry. Then spread the pumpkin puree on top of the puff pastry
- Then sprinkle cacao powder on top of the pumpkin puree and the second tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Chop the pecans and pistachio nuts and sprinkle them across the puff pastry.
- Roll the puff pasty and cut into 8 equal pieces
- Put the puff pastry rolls in an oven dish. Keep them apart so they can rise in the oven dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Decorate with chopped pistachio