A lighter version that's equally as delicious! The secret for getting the moistness without all the added oil is using coconut yogurt! Check out this recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and see for yourself!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup stevia
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line or grease a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, stevia, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon and stir until evenly mixed.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix the pumpkin, yogurt, vanilla, and almond milk until smooth. Add the wet into the dry and stir to form a batter.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir to evenly distribute.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 of the way full and bake for 20-25 mins until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!