A cute, sweet, single-serving chocolate cake to brighten your day (and satisfy those chocolate cravings)!
Protein-Packed Chocolate Cake [Vegan]
- 1 cup oats ground into flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons sugar / dry sweetener
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 chia egg (1 tablespoon chia seeds + 3 tablespoons water)
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk
Preheat oven to 180°F and grease a cake pan of choice.
In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients: sweetener, applesauce, chia egg, nut butter, and milk.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
Then pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture, and fold until incorporated. Pour into the cake tin.
Bake for 20-25 mins, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean; let cool in pan for 10 mins before serving. Enjoy!