These brownies are incredible. They are so soft, fudgey and delicious. They contain beetroot but you can’t taste it at all – they taste just like heaven! They are gluten free and refined sugar free.
Protein Beetroot Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cup Cooked Beetroot
- 1 tablespoon Low Calorie Fruit Syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Nibs
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Chocolate vegan protein powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a small baking tray.
- Simply pop all the ingredients except the cocoa nibs into a food processor and combine until a smooth batter is formed.
- Fold the cocoa nibs into the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tray and bake on the middle shelf for around 25 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool before you slice them up and devour them.