Vegan Potato Tacos with Massaged Kale are delicious and easy to make. Simply roast some seasoned potatoes, massage some kale with avocado, and add your favorite toppings! These tacos are naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Potato Tacos With Massaged Kale [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 pound potatoes (red, white, or yellow) cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch kale (any variety) washed and dried, ribs removed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (1 lime)
- 1 pinch salt
- Tomatoes and sliced olives (or your favorite toppings)
- 8 corn tortillas
- Hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil, cumin, chili powder, oregano, and salt. Using your hands, toss to coat. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 25-30 minutes until potatoes are tender and slightly browned, flipping them after about 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, combine the chopped kale and avocado in another large bowl. Massage the kale with your hands for a few minutes until the kale has reduced in volume and is tender. Add lime juice and a pinch of salt and toss kale to combine.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Build your tacos: add potatoes, kale, and your favorite toppings (such as tomatoes and sliced olives) to the tortillas, then douse with hot sauce. Enjoy!