The sun is finally shining and it's time for refreshing food! These pineapple ice lollies are the perfect way to cool down as the weather gets warmer. Made without refined sugar, they are fresh, fruity, and delicious. Best of all, they take only a few minutes to make. What could be better than some fresh, homemade ice lollies?!
Pineapple Ice Lollies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
10 ice lollies
- 1 pineapple (about 1.8 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups, plus 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Desiccated coconut
- Place the pineapple, non-dairy milk, maple syrup, and lemon juice into a food processor. Whizz up until smooth. This will take around 5-8 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into lolly trays and pop in a lolly stick. Pop into the freezer and allow to set for 5-6 hours. Serve right out of the freezer.