This flavor combination will make it feel like summer any time of the year. Typically a piña colada comes in pre-mixed and full of dairy and refined sugar, but this piña colada smoothie is made with simple and healthy ingredients! Pineapple, banana, protein powder, ice, and coconut chia pudding. That's all you need! Make a big batch of chia pudding at the beginning of the week and keep it in your fridge for an easy breakfast, snack, or recipes like this one. Add a slice of pineapple to the glass and start your day right with a delicious and nutritious piña colada smoothie.
Pina Colada Protein Smoothie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 Cup Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 1-2 tablespoons Plain Soy Protein Powder
- Water to Blend
- Make the Chia Pudding before hand.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until everything is completely smooth.
- Pretend you’re on the beach and enjoy!