Who doesn't love a delicious savory and sweet combo? On this pizza pie, the sweet tangy peppers are complimented by the creamy avocado and mild green onion, while the peach purée brings an exotic flavor to an otherwise pretty classic pizza. Yum!
Peppers and Peaches Pizza [Vegan]
- 2 vegan pizza crusts
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup sliced peaches, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 onions
- 1 avocado
- 2 large stalks green onion
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 385°F.
- Roughly chop peppers and place them in food processor, pulse until shredded, but not into a pulp. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Repeat this process with the onions and then place them in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Slice green onions, set aside
- Cube avocado, set aside.
- Purée peaches in food processor or blender. Set aside.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce on each pizza, evenly distribute.
- Evenly divide all of your ingredients except peach purée and spread onto each pizza.
- Once all ingredients are evenly distributed on your pizzas, add generous salt and pepper and drizzle the peach purée evenly over both pizzas.
- Cook in oven for about 30 minutes. You will want to watch them as you want the crust crispy but the center to be cooked as well. Since this is such a loaded pizza, the middle will sometimes take longer to cook due to all the moisture.