What better way to enjoy a rich, chocolaty treat than the simplest way? With only five ingredients, this bark comes together quickly so you can get to enjoying it that much faster. This could be made in 30 minutes, however I recommend you make it overnight for the best texture. Enjoy!
5 Ingredient Pepita Seeds and Coconut Raw Chocolate Bark [Vegan]
- 2 tbsp raw fair trade cacao powder
- 1.5 tbsp (for super dark) raw agave nectar /2 tbsp (for sweeter)
- 1 level tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp pepita seeds
- In a bowl, whisk together cacao, agave and coconut oil until it forms a ganache-like consistency
- Pour this over a tray -double-lined with parchment paper. Add toppings and shake it up a bit.
- Freeze it overnight. Break into bits and enjoy.