Naturally gluten-free, these Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are rich, gooey and secretly low in sugar. Wholesome enough for breakfast yet sweet enough for dessert – you decide!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars [Vegan]
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 banana, ripe
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat together the banana, peanut butter, banana and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the oat flour, rolled oats, baking powder and sea salt to the bowl. Pour milk over top. Mix until batter comes together, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with extra chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Peanut Butter