This granola is perfect for when you're looking for a snack or an easy breakfast! Feel free to top with your favorite fruit!
Peanut Butter Cup Granola [Vegan]
- 3 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Crisp Rice Cereal
- 1/2 Cup Agave
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Roughly Chopped Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a sheet tray with parchment.
- In a large bowl. Combine agave, cocoa powder, salt and vanilla with a whisk.
- Add peanut butter and stir together with a spatula until well combined.
- Add oats, crisp rice cereal and chopped peanuts and fold together until everything is well coated in the peanut butter mixture.
- Scrape the granola onto a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment, spread it out evenly and lightly press down with the back of a spatula.
- Bake in a 325* oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven to lightly stir, but be careful not to break up all of the clusters here.
- Return to the oven for 15 more minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. The granola will crisp up as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Peanut Butter