This oatmeal makes a great breakfast, especially if you're a fan of peanut butter!
Peanut Butter Cookie Baked Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- scant 1/8 teaspoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a single-serving ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix oats, baking powder and soda, and salt until combined.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together peanut butter, almond milk, vanilla extract, molasses, and maple syrup.
- Add dry ingredients to mix ingredients and stir until combined.
- If you'd like to add any extra ingredients (coconut oil, dried fruit, nuts, sunflower seeds), do so now.
- Pour into the prepared ramekin. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Immediately after taking it out of the oven, make the signature crisscross pattern on top using a knife. You won't be able to do it before baking with a fork because the batter is too wet and the oats are too big.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile