Brownies are the ultimate indulgent dessert for when you just need some fudgy chocolatey goodness. But let's be real, you do not always have the time or energy to whip up a whole batch of brownies each time the cravings kick in. This peanut butter brownie mug cake is the answer to your prayers.
Peanut Butter Brownie Mug Cake [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- Spoonful of nut butter
- Making dry ingredients and then add in the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Add a large spoon of nut butter on top.
- Microwave for 1 minute give or take.