Made from just a few basic ingredients and packed with plant-based protein and healthy fat, these no-bake PB&J Energy Bites are like taking a bite out of a peanut butter sandwich! Gluten-free and vegan with a surprise jelly center, these bites are a healthy protein-packed treat.
PB&J Energy Bites [Vegan]
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 scoops plant-based protein powder, vanilla
- 1/2-3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup jam of choice
- Add the oats, protein powder and peanut butter to a food processor and pulse until mixture forms a batter. You can run the processor until oats are broken down completely or leave some whole - it's up to you!
- Press a small amount of dough into a small cookie scoop. Using your finger, make a small hole in the center and fill with 1/4-1/2 teaspoon jam. Pop dough out of the scoop and use your fingers to completely cover the jam and roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Store bites in the fridge until ready to eat.