Sometimes there is no need for frills. One great example of that is this simple recipe for pan-roasted potatoes. The thinly sliced golden potatoes are tossed with a bit of salt, thyme, and rosemary. They are then fried to perfection, making them the perfect addition to any plate.
Pan-Roasted Herbed Potatoes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- New potatoes, with peel
- Olive oil or seed oil
- Chives or spring onion
- Thinly slice your potatoes.
- Bring a pan of water to a boil, then throw in the potatoes. As soon as the water starts to boil again, remove the potatoes and drain them.
- Rinse the pan and heat some oil in it.
- Add the rosemary and thyme.
- Add the potatoes and fry them for 2-3 minutes until they're golden brown.
- Garnish this with the spring onions/chives.
- Potato Recipes