Orange Coconut Truffles are made with healthy ingredients like coconut and orange juice so you can enjoy them guilt-free. It takes you under 10 minutes to make these delicious, gluten-free truffles!
Orange Coconut Truffles [Vegan, Nut-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Place 1 cup of shredded coconut and chia seeds in a food processor and blend until powdered.
- Add the coconut oil, agave, orange juice, zest, vanilla, and salt and process until well combined. Add remaining shredded coconut and pulse until just combined.
- Shape into 12 (1-inch) balls and freeze for at least an hour to set. Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy cold or at room temperature.