This delicious vegan salad dressing recipe is so easy and quick to make. It’s oil-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free. It is fundamentally free of all the harmful foods and packed with delicious flavor, texture, and lots of nutrients.
Oil-Free Whisked Cashew Salad Dressing [Vegan, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Oil-Free Whisked Cashew Salad Dressing [Vegan, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free]
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon coconut vinegar
- 4 tablespoons filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon homemade mustard or store-bought stone-ground organic mustard
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon dulse flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon salt free garlic and herb seasoning
How to Prepare Oil-Free Whisked Cashew Salad Dressing [Vegan, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free]
- Make your mustard if you are using homemade.
- Place cashew butter, tamari, coconut vinegar, and water in a bowl and whisk well using a fork or small whisk.
- Add all other ingredients, and whisk again until well combined.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.