This delicious vegan salad dressing recipe is so easy and quick to make. It’s oil-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free. It is fundamentally free of all the harmful foods and packed with delicious flavor, texture, and lots of nutrients.
Oil-Free Whisked Cashew Salad Dressing [Vegan, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free]
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon coconut vinegar
- 4 tablespoons filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon homemade mustard or store-bought stone-ground organic mustard
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon dulse flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon salt free garlic and herb seasoning
- Make your mustard if you are using homemade.
- Place cashew butter, tamari, coconut vinegar, and water in a bowl and whisk well using a fork or small whisk.
- Add all other ingredients, and whisk again until well combined.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile