Each and every bite of this carrot cashew paté is like a little explosion of flavors that's perfect for snacking. This gluten-free vegan paté is ready in a couple of minutes and makes a great spread on bread or crackers.
Oil-Free Cashew Carrot Paté [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups carrot, chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley or cilantro
- Celtic sea salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger (optional)
- Cut the carrots into chunks and place in the food processor.
- Process until there are no big chunks left.
- Rinse and drain the cashews and add them in the food processor with the carrots along with the almond butter, lemon juice, ginger, fresh herbs, and salt.
- Finally, process until all is smooth.
- If needed, add salt to taste.