These bars are super fast, with basic ingredients, delicious, and super healthy. These are great snacks for lunch for kids or adults! These do not even need to be baked, put in the chopper and ready. Sweetened only with dates and with the wonderful taste of dehydrated apple and cinnamon, these bars are a delicious snack, without refined sugar, vegan, and gluten-free.
Oil-Free Apple, Date, and Ginger Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup cashews or almonds
- 1/2 cup of pitted Medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons dehydrated apple
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ginger powder
- 1 pinch of fine salt
- If your dates are very dry, soak them for 15 minutes. Strain the water from the dyers and dry them thoroughly with absorbent paper.
- Put the cashews or almonds in the chopper and chop them coarsely.
- Put the dates and chop again. Add dehydrated apple, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Chop a lot until it forms a paste. Stop from time to time to scrape the edges of the chopper.
- Place on a lined film-coated tray and flatten the paste you prepared. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour until solid and consistent
- Remove, cut into bars or squares. Store in a closed box in the refrigerator or freezer.