This is a savory, spicy, and creamy, cashew-less nacho dip sauce. It is super easy to make and will impress your friends and family at your next gathering!
Nut-Free Nacho Dip [Vegan, Nut-Free]
- 1 cup of boiled diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup of boiled carrots
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Optional 1 or 2 tablespoons of hot water
- Tortilla chips (to dip)
- Boil diced potatoes no longer than 10 minutes almost done to prevent them from getting to starchy.
- Boil carrots in about 8 minutes soft.
- Put into the blender.
- Add the nutritional yeast, tomato paste, arrowroot starch, and garlic powder.
- Blend on low first to combine the ingredients, increase to get a smooth dip.
- If the dip is to thick add 1 or 2 tablespoons of hot water and stir thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
- All Vegan Cheese