If you are a baker looking for your go-to bread recipe this is a great option. This nut and seed bread is hearty, moist, and nutritious. The bread is easy to make and you get to skip the kneading – which is always the hardest part of making bread.
No-Knead Nut and Seed Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for No-Knead Nut and Seed Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 2 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 package yeast
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon xanthum gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 cup buckwheat groats, toasted
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
How to Prepare No-Knead Nut and Seed Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread the sunflower seeds and buckwheat groats on a baking sheet. Toast them for 10 minutes and set them aside.
- Increase oven heat to 400°F.
- Grease the bread pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the yeast and warm water.
- Let the yeast dissolve and sit for a few minutes.
- Gently stir in the sugar and coconut oil.
- Gradually the add xanthum gum, salt, and 1/2 cup of flour at a time.
- Stir the mixture until everything is well combined.
- Add the poppy seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and buckwheat groats. Stir the mixture until everything is well combined.
- Gently shape the dough and place it into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake the bread at 400°F for 55 minutes or until the top of loaf is golden brown.
- Store in the refrigerator for maximum freshness.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.