Creamy little bites of goodness that taste just like pumpkin pie! Who could resist one of these delicious truffles?
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Truffles [Vegan]
- 6 vegan graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (or to taste)
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- Process the graham crackers into crumbs of fine sand. Reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish.
- Add in everything except white chocolate chips and process til smooth
- Use a 4-ounce scoop to form pumpkin pie balls. Place in freezer until solid.
- Melt vegan white chocolate chips. Quickly dip each frozen ball in melted white chocolate. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs then place in fridge until sold.
If you make a large amount work in small batches at a time.