Peanut butter, chocolate, oats, maple syrup…need I say more? Most people love granola bars, but most of the ones you find in the store have some questionable ingredients. These No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Squares are creamy and chewy, with a little crunch for texture and of course are drizzled with chocolate. The best part — they are good for you!!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Squares [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Squares [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp brown rice cereal
- ½ cup flax meal
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp non dairy milk
How to Prepare No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Squares [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a medium bowl mix the peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until everything is coated evenly.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk the chocolate chips and 1 tbsp non dairy milk until smooth. Add 1 more tbsp milk if needed to thin.
- Drizzle chocolate over granola.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
These are delicious without the chocolate drizzle as well!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.