Say hello to cookies & cream cheesecake pots! Even if you don't like cheesecake or cookies....I'm sure with one bite of these cheesecake pots....you'll love them!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake [Vegan]
- 3 and 1/2-ounces of Oreo biscuits
- 6-ounces of vegan cream cheese
- 6-ounces of dairy-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 2-ounces of crushed Oreo cookies (crumbs)
- Coconut whip
- Mini & original Oreo cookies
- Place the biscuits into a food processor and whizz up until chunky crumbs. Divide between the pots.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, yogurt, icing sugar and vanilla bean paste.
- Whizz up until fluffy and combined.
- I use my mixer with the balloon whisk attachment. Fold in the Oreo crumbs.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture on top of the cookie crumbs and pop into the fridge to set for around 1 hour.
- Fold in some crushed Oreo cookies into the coconut whip (Get my easy recipe here) and place into a piping bag fitted with a large open star tip nozzle then pipe a swirl of whip on top of the fillings of each pot. Finish with some Oreo cookies and crumbles.
Store in the fridge before serving. Best eaten fresh, the day of making.