Haven't got the whole baking thing down but still want to indulge in seriously delicious dessert? This recipe is for you! It's got an Oreo cookie crust, a velvety cream filling made with cream cheese, coconut milk, and more Oreos (of course), and a decadent chocolate topping because you can never have too much chocolate in one dessert. And the best part is, it's simply a matter of setting up the layers and freezing, how much easier can it be?!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bars [Vegan]
- Wrap a baking glass in foil so that you can remove the dessert and cut into bars when it’s ready.
- Put 25 cookies and 5 tablespoons of melted vegan butter in a food processor. Once cookies are completely crushed press the mixture into the bottom of the lined glass.
- Put a can of coconut cream (include the small amount of water in the can) and vegan cream cheese in the food processor. Blend smooth. Add 1 cup powdered sugar, blend smooth.
- Chop or break up 10 cookies and hand mix them into the cream cheese filling. Pour on top of the cookie crust. Refrigerate overnight.
- After refrigerating overnight, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips with a 1/2 cup of coconut cream. If the chocolate mixture is super hot let it cool down.
- Cut eight cookies in half. Pour the chocolate mixture on top, smooth it out then insert the cookies into the top.
- Cool for a couple hours then cut into bars and serve.