This cashew cheesecake is light and fluffy, yet rich, almost like a whipped frosting. The date-almond crust of this cheesecake is so good, you'll be tempted to eat it before you even get the chance to press it into the pan. Serve this lovely cheesecake with a side of coconut whipped cream for that true red velvet vibe.
No-Bake Crimson Velvet Cheesecake [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 cups cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 1 beet, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
To Make the Crust:
- Blend together ingredients and spread evenly into a 6-7-inch round pan.
To Make the Cheesecake:
- Blend together ingredients until a smooth consistency is reached. Pour into pan, over crust.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Sprinkle hemp seeds or any other toppings if desired before serving.